Really — is there anyone who doesn’t want to go to Brazil? Well, for those of you in either Miami or NYC – there’s no better time than now to buy a plane ticket. As part of their Labor Day specials, LAN.com is offering roundtrip tickets from New York or Miami to Sao Paulo starting at just $749 if you complete your travels by December 30th and buy your ticket by Sept 6 at 11:59pm (EST).
As always, restrictions apply:
- Flights operated by: LAN.
- Fare aplicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class Q.
- Minimum stay at the destination: Saturday night.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Travel must begin on or AFTER September 09, 2011.
- Travel must begin on or BEFORE November 30, 2011.
- Travel restriction: Valid for travel commencing on/after September 09, 2011.
- Travel restriction: Travel must be finished by December 31, 2011.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before September 06, 2011.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Prohibited flight numbers: 4M6300, 4M6301, 4M6302, 4M6303, 4M6304, 4M6305, 4M6306, 4M6307, 4M6308, 4M6309, 4M6310, 4M6311, 4M6312, 4M6313, 4M6314, 4M6315, 4M6316, 4M6317, 4M6318, 4M6319, 4M6320, 4M6321, 4M6322, 4M6323, 4M6324, 4M6325, 4M6326, 4M6327, 4M6328, 4M6329, 4M6330, 4M6331, 4M6332, 4M6333, 4M6334, 4M6335, 4M6.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 7 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 100 on or before date of flight departure.
- Changes are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- Refunds: On or before flight departure day refund is not permitted
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- To Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 02/JAN/12 Through 10/JAN/12.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 95 , varying by destination, are not included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD per flight segment that originates at a U.S. point is not included in the fare.
- Flights may be operated by LAN Airlines S.A., LAN Peru S.A., LAN Argentina S.A. y Aerolane, Lineas Aereas Nacionales del Ecuador S.A.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Seems like a great deal to me, though I admit I don’t know how much tickets normally run. Now, if only I could get to Miami or NYC extremely cheaply.