I just watched Sophia’s video on AsWeTravel of the top 5 places she would go back to (and live for awhile) and thought I’d share mine as well. I wouldn’t want to live in all of these places, but would absolutely want to visit again. A video at the moment is not in the cards, so text will have to do.
- Cinque Terre, Italy – I don’t think you can find a more gorgeous places on earth than Cinque Terre.
- Barcelona, Spain – by far one of my favorite cities I’ve been to thus far in my life. I plan on going back there in September after hitting the Tomatina Festival in Bunol in late August. This is the only place that is on both our lists.
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia – from my travel experiences, the nicest people you will ever meet reside in Cambodia.
- Hong Kong – This was where I saw my first ever rugby game (Hong Kong Sevens in 2008) and I loved pretty much everything about the city. However, I’d definitely pay for better accommodations next time – my last hostel was the worst I’ve ever stayed in.
- Interlaken, Switzerland – my stay at the Funny Farm in 2005 was one of my favorite hostel experiences I’ve ever had; volleyball and drinking all day with a bunch of Aussies, an outside bar right out back, great group of backpackers to hang with, and dancing at Balmers.
Where would you visit again if you could?
Below is Sophia’s video: