If you follow this blog, then you already know about Oh Hey World’s Welcome Kits. We’ve already covered community generated Welcome Kits, tips for digital nomads in Southeast Asia, and OHW-curated welcome kits stateside — but we haven’t covered the city with the most welcome kits created.
My old stomping grounds — Seattle.
A Few Neat Ways to See Seattle
- Tips for those interested in sustainable architecture via Kjell Anderson of LMN Architects.
- Tips with a focus on the young professional scene and Queen Anne from Taryn Jensen at the Gates Foundation.
- Zillow’s CEO (& OHW advisor) Spencer Rascoff has a few tips for those visiting the Emerald city with kids.
- Adam Shinners offers tips specific to sailing in the Puget Sound.
- Sam DeBord from Seattle Home provides some food recommendations.
- Jay Thompson gives a walking tip (and I’m sure he’ll add a few more soon)
- Finally, a few Seattle tips from yours truly…
Have any other recommendations for people visiting Seattle? Leave them in the comments here.
Not in Seattle and want to help travelers have a better experience when visiting your own beloved city? Email Shannon to get access ahead of the general public…